Apr. 2021 (Global Live Virtual Class)
The Certified International Human Resource Manager (CIHRM) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed by the American Certification Institute (ACI) to validate managerial-level core HR knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development, service delivery, technical and operational HR principles.
Modules for Certification
The CIHRM certification program consists of the following modules:
- Module 1: Overview of Human Resources
- Module 2: Workforce Planning
- Module 3: Leadership & Power
- Module 4: Ethics
- Module 5: Motivation
- Module 6: Goal Setting & Planning
- Module 7: Decision Making
- Module 8: Performance Management
- Module 9: Teams & Teamwork
- Module 10: Talent Acquisition
- Module 11: Assessment & Selection
- Module 12: Career Planning
- Module 13: Training & Development
- Module 14: International HR
- Module 15: Compensation & Benefits
- Module 16: Safety & Health
- Module 17: Cultural Competency
A minimum of 3 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor degree or global equivalent.
About The Trainer
Kevin Wheeler is an entrepreneur, a teacher, and a consultant to many of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as a noted author. He has founded a number of organizations including the Future of Talent Institute, Global Learning Resources, Inc. and the Australasian Talent Conference & Media Exchange.
Kevin’s consulting practices take him all over the globe where he sees, firsthand, how the impact of economics, education, diversity, and age affects talent and how it is valued and appreciated.
He is the author of hundreds of articles on talent management, career development, recruiting, human capital, leadership and on corporate universities and learning strategies. He works in a wide variety of countries.
He has served as adjunct faculty at the University of San Francisco and on the business faculty at San Francisco State University.