Apr. 28 – 30 | Dubai, UAE
May 03 – 05 | Beirut, Lebanon
May 28 – 30 | Amsterdam, NL
|Saber Middle East||International Institute of Forecasters||Levant Supply Chain Network|
CPDF is a certification program for demand forecasters and planners working in supply chain industries, and endorsed by The International Institute of Forecasters (IIF), whose purpose is to advance knowledge and research in forecasting.
The “Smarter Forecasting and Planning” is an efficient combination of CPDF I & II – Demand Forecasting Principles, Methodologies, Performance Management and Best Practices.
This program consists of both instructor-led workshop training hours, and independent hours including work sheets to be accomplished through self-paced e-learning environment. The successful completion of this program will qualify participants to earn a certificate.
The CPDF qualification will address multidimensional job roles in demand forecasting such as data display, database management, understanding quantitative and qualitative projection techniques, model creation and execution, forecast accuracy measurement, model and forecaster performance analysis, organization, and collaborative planning.
- Establish a framework for demand forecasting in the supply chain
- Introduce a four-step process for streamlining the forecasting cycle
- Define, interpret, and visualize major demand forecasting techniques
- Identify appropriate accuracy measures for evaluating demand forecasting and forecasting models
- Complement non-traditional methods with established approaches in forecasting model development
Meet your Facilitator!
Dr. Hans Levenbach - Over 45 years of worldwide experience - Executive Director of CPDF program - Applied Statistician & Demand Forecasting Manager at AT&T Bell Laboratories - Adjunct Professor at Columbia University - Adjunct Professor at New York University - Founder and CEO of Delphus Inc. - Past President of the IIF in USA
- The Demand Forecasting and Planning Cycle in the Supply Chain
- Framing the Demand Forecasting Function
- How to Use Components of a Time Series
- Forecasting with State Space Forecasting Models
- Big Data: Data Mining, Exploration and Data Quality
- Forecasting with ARIMA Time Series Models
- How to Measure Forecast Accuracy
- Graphical Tools for Forecast Process
- Implementing the Demand Forecasting Job within an Integrated Business Planning Process
- Practical Uses of Forecast Modeling
- Designing Regression Models for Forecasting
- Working with Residuals and Forecast Errors to Improve Forecasting Performance
- Improving Forecasts with Subjective Judgment
- Forecasters with some forecasting experience and exposure to the marketplace and product dynamics
- Managers requiring to supervise and guide the demand planning process
- Groups of members involved in planning, implementing and managing the company’s functions:Demand Planners, Supply Chain Managers, Production Managers, Inventory Controllers, Financial Analysts, Demand Forecasters, Operations Managers, Sales Directors, Brand/Product Managers and Market Analysts
The program will provide theoretical insights into the various aspects of the course content and support these with practical examples and case studies. Interaction will be an integral part of the program. Computer workshops will follow each topic for practical training.
- Full attendance of hands-on workshops is required
- Successful submission of required worksheets through e-learning system
- CPDF is not a test-based program; It’s a hands-on workshop
- Laptops are required to run the computer exercises.
Capacity: 12 participants only (Limited attendance to ensure maximum participation, interaction and benefits for all the participants)
- Attendance inclusive of coffee breaks and lunches
- Participant manual in hard copy format (in English)
- Language of instruction in English
- Certificate of Attendance from Saber Academy
- Certificate of Achievement from IIF upon successful completion of assignments